Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!

While, the kids of South Park might be busy blaming Canada, I spent yesterday celebrating Canada Day one day early.

Did I buy little red and white flags to celebrate the birth of Canada?

Canada Day is July 1,  so drink up!
Nope.

Did I rush out to the emergency room and demand universal health care?

Nope.

Did I sing "Oh Canada" at the top of my lungs in a busy street?

Wrong again.

Give up? I got a little tipsy off some red (strawberry) and white (marshmallow) infused vodka. Thanks Canada for giving me the excuse to party like it's 1867!

Cheers,

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I created this blog as an experiment. If you liked what you read, have a suggestion for others, have feedback for me or simply have a question, please feel free to leave a comment.

If you like what you read, please subscribe or plug in your email for automatic notifications of new blog entries.

If you really like what you read, please consider sharing your favorite recipe via social media!

Thanks for your comment.

As always, cheers!

Craig