Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back at it

When I first created this blog, my personal goal was to publish a new infusion about ever week or so. I'm not sure I ever really promised you this lofty goal, but I promised myself. And predictably, I have failed you (me).
Too busy to blog? Yes.
Too busy to drink? Nope.

So what gives?

I feel like I owe you an apology. And by you, I mean all 7 of you who are signed up to receive my blog posts via email and the one guy who "subscribed" to this blog via Blogger. So here goes...

I was robbed. Someone broke right into my house, and stole my laptop, my Mason Jars and my glass flasks. It was tragic. The police thought it odd that someone would steal five jars of moonshine and a few bottles of cheap Brandy, so they blew me off.  

Don't believe me? 

Okay, that's not true. 

Not in the least. 

The truth is, work got in the way. 

When using a martini shaker, I've always
found it important to add my own fun!
Note, this isn't my house.
Way too classy for me.
Now, I know what you are thinking, "Craig, what job could you possibly have that could get in the way of booze?" I could tell you, but when I started this blog, I vowed to leave work out of it (sort of...with the exception of this post...). So let's just say this. For the past several years, I've been working for a secret society of ordinary humans who do extraordinary things. No I don't wear tights and a cape (this part is true), so get your mind out of the gutter. I actually wear this really strong yet light weight weaponized metal suit with rockets under my feet that allows me to fly (or jeans and a button down shirt). I have a boss that I've never met (read: see regularly) who sends me and my friends around the world (read: surrounding counties) to defeat the bad guys (read: this part is actually kinda true). My boss was recently up for a pretty big promotion in the crime fighting industry and I spent a lot of time helping him out. I'm proud to announce, mission accomplished!

Don't worry, I might have been too busy to blog, but I haven't been too busy to share my infusions. I recently attended a fun party where my buddy's wife and I got a bit tipsy off marshmallow vodka. It was delicious!  

Now, with the professional excitement out of the way, I can finally get back to you, the most dedicated eight people I've ever met.

So strap on your seat belt, because this infusion world is about to take off! I have a friend who's promised to try bacon infused bourbon and guest blog about it right here. Others have suggested I try some really fun stuff in the future. It's all coming. 

In the meantime, if you've got something that you want me to post, just leave me a comment. I'll try anything once... well, almost anything!

Cheers,

Craig

1 comment:

  1. Comment 1) a bit tipsy? Yep. Little bit. That's how I remember that night. 2) I love how pretty your marshmallow vodka looks on our counter and 3) I can't wait to see what you create and / or blog about next. Therefore, you now have 9 subscribers!

    ReplyDelete

I created this blog as an experiment. If you liked what you read, have a suggestion for others, have feedback for me or simply have a question, please feel free to leave a comment.

If you like what you read, please subscribe or plug in your email for automatic notifications of new blog entries.

If you really like what you read, please consider sharing your favorite recipe via social media!

Thanks for your comment.

As always, cheers!

Craig