Monday, August 20, 2012

Global Concoctions

In addition to having eight dedicated followers, I'd like to announce my blog has now gone international.

What? That's great, you say? You betchya!

According to Blogger's map, someone in Canada has now viewed my blog. I'm going to pretend for one moment that my Canuck pal Christa wasn't the one who graced me with a click and instead, imagine that total strangers in Canada are catching the infusion craze. Can you believe it?!?!?! There are Canadians with Mason Jars out there making marshmallow vodka!

Maybe not, but a guy can dream.

Stay tuned. I'm about to crack my blackberry vodka open and I'm pretty excited about it!

Cheers,

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I created this blog as an experiment. If you liked what you read, have a suggestion for others, have feedback for me or simply have a question, please feel free to leave a comment.

If you like what you read, please subscribe or plug in your email for automatic notifications of new blog entries.

If you really like what you read, please consider sharing your favorite recipe via social media!

Thanks for your comment.

As always, cheers!

Craig