Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cherry Bounce Party

What are you doing on December 1st?

Give up?

You are going to to the Old Fashioned's 6h annual Cherry Bouncy party at 6pm.

Named after a classic Wisconsin drink of choice, The Old Fashioned not only does Wisconsin, they do the crap out of it, and they do it well.  Until I ate their ring balogne and Mac N' Cheese, I just thought my family was poor and my mom was an eclectic cook. Who knew it's a Wisconsin staple food?

Speaking of all things Wisconsin, Door County has to be one of the most beautiful parts of the state. Hold out your left hand and stare at the back of your hand. Wisconsin is shaped like a hand and Door County is the thumb. And our thumb grows more delicious cherries than your, um, errr, there's really nowhere to go with that analogy, is there?

Anyways, the Old Fashioned purchased a boatload of tart Door County cherries and they've been soaking in booze and sugar for months now and they are ready to get you tipsy.

So stop on over when the Old Fashioned cracks their cherry bounce.

They've doubled the size of their bar with new construction, so make sure you get their on the 1st or you could miss out on their special cherry bounce!

I will be out of town volunteering with high school kids (yup, someone calls me a role model) so please, leave a little for me!

Supply is limited because of the diminished tart cherry crop this year, so you may want to get there early!

Cheers,

Craig

P.S. I just tasted mine last weekend. It was absolutely delicious. It tasted not only delicious, but dangerous!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm grateful i come across your site, it carries a lot of interesting article. thanks for providing this.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. https://www.tosureinfor.com
    I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. https://www.tosureinfor.com

    ReplyDelete

I created this blog as an experiment. If you liked what you read, have a suggestion for others, have feedback for me or simply have a question, please feel free to leave a comment.

If you like what you read, please subscribe or plug in your email for automatic notifications of new blog entries.

If you really like what you read, please consider sharing your favorite recipe via social media!

Thanks for your comment.

As always, cheers!

Craig