Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm back

It's been two months since I've posted. But that doesn't mean it's been two months since I've touched a drop of alcohol, or kalcohol as my nephew puts it.

Side note: isn't it cute to hear little kids who can't enunciate?

Double side note: damn, that four year old can really drink. No wonder he's got a lid on his sippy cup. I need to try that! (this is totally a joke. don't go calling social services. everyone knows I'd feed little kids booze and that's exactly why they don't ever put me in charge of them!)

Anyways, two more months of super hero shit. We caught most of the bad guys and reelected the President of our, errr, um... crime fighting team.

Two months of fighting crime and not blogging doesn't mean I haven't been busy. I've got six different infusions that will all make a good base for a Bloody Mary to try out. I also have an entire pantry of candy to infuse. If this morning's binge on gummy bears is any indicator, I'd better get to infusing before there's no candy left.

Wanna follow along? Go get some candy corn. C'mon, Halloween might be over, but that just makes the Halloween candy even cheaper.

Also, go get yourself a box of candy canes and some hot chocolate. Oh, you'll be glad you did!

Stay tuned for some really cool infusions!

Cheers,

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I created this blog as an experiment. If you liked what you read, have a suggestion for others, have feedback for me or simply have a question, please feel free to leave a comment.

If you like what you read, please subscribe or plug in your email for automatic notifications of new blog entries.

If you really like what you read, please consider sharing your favorite recipe via social media!

Thanks for your comment.

As always, cheers!

Craig